I have a lot of cookbooks. I want to have a more minimalist lifestyle. So to make these realities coincide, I am going to give away some cookbooks!
Here’s how it will work, you leave a comment with the title you would like and I will contact you at the email you provided to leave the comment to find out where to ship the book to! Sounds good? For your convenience I’ve provided a link to the amazon.com description of the book so you can check it out before you request it!
1. Student’s Vegetarian Cookbook, Revised: Quick, Easy, Cheap, and Tasty Vegetarian Recipes by Carole Raymond
2. The Starving Students’ Vegetarian Cookbook by Dede Hall
3. The Book of Fondues, Volume 2 by Lesley Mackley
4. Home Is Where Your Honey Is (A Collection of Honey Recipes) by the National Honey Board
5. Superfoods for Women: 300 Recipes That Fulfill Your Special Nutritional Needs by Dolores Riccio
6. Recipes: Wines and Spirits (Foods of the World) by Time Life Books
7. Cooking for Two by Better Homes and Gardens
8. Best of Food and Wine 1987 by Food & Wine