“Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
In 2015, I read and started practicing The Miracle Morning. I saw great improvements in my life, but haven’t been consistent in the practice over the past few years. Now, entering a new chapter of my life and a new decade, I’d like to recommit to finding time each day for creating the best version of my life. For me, the “SAVERS” keep be accountable to some practices I love.
- For silence, I love a guided meditation with the Headspace App.
- Affirmations I keep simple with those provided by the Miracle Morning.
- For visualization I think through various aspects of my life, from finances to spirituality and imagine myself living at level 10 in each category.
- Exercise varies for this practice, but a quick yoga video or some planks and stretches are favorites for keeping my Miracle Morning quick.
- I’ve taken to reading “Simple Abundance: A Daybook of Comfort and Joy” by Sarah Ban Breathnach and reflecting on the passages each day.
- For scribing, I like keeping a gratitude journal an spur together a list of what I’m grateful for.